Farms to Pitt Small Vegetable and Fruit Box
This is a Subscription Box and part of the Farms to Pitt Program.WINTER SUBSCRIPTION RUNS FROM NOVEMBER THROUGH MAY. SUMMER SUBSCRIPTION RUNS FROM JUNE THROUGH OCTOBER.
Winter or Summer?
We will send you an email confirmation that we received your order and will give you delivery directions at that time. We will ask you whether you want winter or summer delivery. Reply to the email with your preference.
You may cancel your subscription at any time.
Items are grown on small family farms in our region which are no more than 175 miles from Pittsburgh.
You will receive an email each week with your produce options and you will be able to build your own box by choosing any 3 vegetables and/or fruits from the list below. Feel free to mix and match fruits and vegetables. Organic produce items will be identified in your selection email.
WINTER SUBSCRIPTION - Delivery will occur an average of four times per month ($10 per delivery), each month from November 2017 through May 2018.
SUMMER SUBSCRIPTION - Delivery will occur an average of four times per month ($10 per delivery), each month from June 2018 through October 2018.
Here is a list of items we have shipped to our customers in the past:
- June - rhurbarb, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, kale and herbs
- July - corn, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, peppers, summer squash, onions, garlic, cabbage, sugar snap peas, broccoli, herbs and kohlrabi
- August - corn, eggplant, red cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, green beans, and an assortment of tomatoes and peppers
- September - new potatoes, zucchini, eggplant, zucchini, cucumbers, corn, and an assortment of tomatoes and peppers
- October - new potatoes, spaghetti squash, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini, beets, cabbage, an assortment of tomatoes and peppers